Looking for fibromyalgia pain relief?
If you're living with fibromyalgia, you know how challenging it can be to manage your pain and discomfort. You may be tired of taking medications that don't fully relieve your symptoms and feeling like you're not being heard by your healthcare provider. At Myoactive, we understand the complexities of fibromyalgia and are here to help you take control of your health.
Our team of experienced therapists specialize in the treatment of fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions. We use a variety of techniques, including manual therapy, dry needling, muscle energy techniques, and exercise prescription, to alleviate pain and discomfort. But we don't stop there. We believe in treating the whole person, not just the symptoms of fibromyalgia. That's why we also offer services such as massage therapy, yoga, and Pilates to improve overall health and well-being.
Our mission is to empower our clients to take control of their health and well-being through the use of innovative therapies and personalized treatment plans. We'll work with you to create a plan that's tailored to your individual needs and goals. You'll be heard, you'll be understood, and most importantly, you'll start to feel better.
Don't let fibromyalgia control your life any longer. At Myoactive, we are committed to helping you achieve a better quality of life. We invite you to come see us and experience the benefits of our therapies and personalized treatment plans. Take the first step towards a more comfortable life, book an appointment with us today.
- To secure an appointment click here.
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is not fully understood, but several factors are believed to contribute to the development of the condition.
Genetics: Research suggests that fibromyalgia may run in families, indicating that there may be a genetic component to the condition.
- Trauma or injury: Physical or emotional trauma can trigger fibromyalgia in some people. This can include injuries such as car accidents, surgery, or even emotional trauma such as a death in the family.
- Infections: Some infections, such as Lyme disease or the Epstein-Barr virus, have been linked to the development of fibromyalgia.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormonal imbalances, particularly those related to stress, have been associated with fibromyalgia.
- Psychological factors: Stressful or traumatic events, such as abuse, may increase the risk of developing fibromyalgia. People with fibromyalgia may also have higher rates of depression and anxiety.
- Other medical conditions: Fibromyalgia is often associated with other conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
MyoActive Sports Medicine, is the best reviewed and priced physiotherapy, osteopathy, myotherapy and remedial massage clinic in Melbourne which provides allied health therapy services from accredited myoactive therapists to clients in Burwood, Burwood East, Vermont, Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Forest Hill, Wheelers Hill, Nunawading, Heathmont, Blackburn, Oakleigh, Mitcham, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Scoresby, Springvale, Camberwell, Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Rowville, Croydon, Croydon south and Boronia.