At MyoActive, we take personal training seriously. That’s why we have selected the most qualified personal training coaches who are also health professionals. Our therapists have worked alongside world champions, Australian champions, Commonwealth Games gold medalists and Olympic athletes.
We optimise athletes’ strength, nutrition, body composition and recovery — so you can play or perform your sport to the best of your ability with no limitations.
This means you might be a gym veteran or a complete novice. Regardless of experience, all our clients share one common element: attitude. You want the best and you’re prepared to do the work.
The way we work is to take care of everything for you. Nutrition, training, supplements; you’re coming to a personal trainer because you need an expert and life’s too short to work with amateurs. We will assess you, speak to you about your lifestyle, nutrition and goals. When it comes to training, we will screen you so that we understand the best way to structure your training.
We monitor you and your and progress, and progress your training with specifically designed plans. In fact, at the end of your first program, you’ll wonder how you ever did it before us. This isn’t just personal training or fitness; we will teach you how to change your lifestyle.
As one of the only clinics in Australia that have multiple qualified therapists that can assist you in the treatment room and onto the gym floor. You can trust our MyoActive coaches to customise your workouts, recovery and nutrition to help you be at your best.
Based in Burwood East our strength and conditioning programs operate by appointment only.
This gives us the time and focus to individualise your programming and training, so you can excel to the next level of competition.
It is our specialised knowledge that truly sets us apart. Having trained countless bodybuilders and figure champions, fitness models and fitness competitors.
MyoActive Sports Medicine, one of the best myotherapy, remedial massage and strength and conditioning clinics in Melbourne provide myotherapy services from accredited myotherapists to clients in Burwood, Burwood East, Vermont, Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Forest Hill, Wheelers Hill Nunawading, Heathmont, Blackburn, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Mitcham, Camberwell, Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Rowville, Croydon, Croydon south and Boronia.
Why Train With MyoActive?
- Achieve Your Goals With Confidence - Knowing you are working with the best of the best in the industry
- Lifestyle Assessments - To make sure you're on track toachieve your goals
- Trainings Programs Customised For You - Based on your initial structural balance and performance assessments so that you can train harder and remain injury free.
- Unlock Your Fat Burning & Muscle Building Potential - With our specialised knowledge in training, nutrition and supplementation.
- Support And Accountability Towards Your Goals - We hold you to a higher standardso you’re constantly challenging yourself towards bigger goals.
- No Unwanted Interruptions Or Rushing Workouts - We don’t offer casual passes orwalk-ins, so you can focus on your training without any interruptions.
- Maximise Your Dollar Spent - Investing in professional advice willbe the best thing you can do for your fitness and body composition goals.