Strength and Conditioning
At MyoActive, we take strength and conditioning seriously. That’s why we have selected the most qualified strength and conditioning coaches who are also health professionals. Our therapists have worked alongside world champions, Australian champions, Commonwealth Games gold medalists and Olympic athletes.
We optimise athletes’ strength, nutrition, body composition and recovery — so you can play or perform your sport to the best of your ability with no limitations.
As one of the only clinics in Australia that have multiple qualified therapists that can assist you in the treatment room and onto the gym floor. You can trust our MyoActive coaches to customise your workouts, recovery and nutrition to help you be at your best.
Whether you’re an athlete or just serious about training, you will love training at our studio. We have the best of the best equipment, from the world’s greatest dumbbells, Watsons, Eleiko bars and plates to over 30 different specialty bars, including a Texas deadlift bar, bamboo bar and earthquake bar. To put it simply, Enterprise Fitness is an athlete’s paradise.
Based in Richmond, our strength and conditioning programs operate by appointment only. This gives us the time and focus to individualise your programming and training, so you can excel to the next level of competition.
Enterprise Fitness founder, Mark Ottobre, is also one of the very few strength coaches in Australia to receive a level 5 Master Strength Coach Certification from the prestigious Poliquin International Certification Program.
Benefits of Strength and Conditioning
- Whether you’re an athlete or just serious about training, you will love training at our studio. We have the best equipment and on-site services you could ask for.
- Based in Burwood East 3151, our allied health strength and conditioning programs operate by appointment only. This gives us the time and focus to individualise your programming and training, so you can excel to the next level of competition.
- We have over 500 car spaces availiable for clients to use, as well as an on-site cafe. Myotherapy & Massage treatments are available on-site too.
MyoActive Sports Medicine, one of the best myotherapy, remedial massage and strength and conditioning clinics in Melbourne provide myotherapy services from accredited myotherapists to clients in Burwood, Burwood East, Vermont, Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Forest Hill, Wheelers Hill Nunawading, Heathmont, Blackburn, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Mitcham, Camberwell, Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Rowville, Croydon, Croydon south and Boronia.
Why Train With MyoActive?
- Achieve Your Goals With Confidence - Knowing you are working with the best of the best in the industry
- Lifestyle Assessments - To make sure you're on track toachieve your goals
- Trainings Programs Customised For You - Based on your initial structural balance and performance assessments so that you can train harder and remain injury free.
- Unlock Your Fat Burning & Muscle Building Potential - With our specialised knowledge in training, nutrition and supplementation.
- Support And Accountability Towards Your Goals - We hold you to a higher standardso you’re constantly challenging yourself towards bigger goals.
- No Unwanted Interruptions Or Rushing Workouts - We don’t offer casual passes orwalk-ins, so you can focus on your training without any interruptions.
- Maximise Your Dollar Spent - Investing in professional advice willbe the best thing you can do for your fitness and body composition goals.